Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free time?

So we had been invited to a special service at a sister church located about 45 minutes from here. Daniel is scheduled to preach, and our family to sing several songs. Tonight would be our fourth night being at church this week, and I could tell the children really didn't have their hearts in it. I couldn't blame them. We all get tired of being "out"!

Then my husband calls the pastor of that church to confirm the time we needed to be there. He said, "Oh, didn't I tell you? That has been moved to next week!" When their dad announced the news, the children rejoiced! Free time! Nowhere to go, nothing to do. Yeeeaaaah!

So what did they do with their free time? They went upstairs to sing and "play church". :o)

7 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL! Cute!

Sandy said...

That's great! I love the new profile picture!!!!!

Blessings,
Sandy

Bro. Daniel said...

They enjoy each other so much ...MOST of the time! LOL

Tori Leslie said...

Love free time!!! Enjoy!

Kristi said...

LOL...that is hilarious.

Hi, I'm Kristi, from Thimble Thoughts. Rita Vernoy requested prayer for you because of your dog bite and I just wanted you to know that the Morrow family in North Carolina would be praying.

~Kristi

Amy said...

Hi Tammy,

I know you don't know me but I read your blog frequently and find it very encouraging so I am presenting you with the "Sunshine Award" from us at Living Word Academy.

To accept the award go over to
http://livingwordacademy.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-received-award.html

Thank you for always stepping out in faith and showing others they should do the same.

May God bless you abundantly today.

~Amy

Muthering Heights said...

That is seriously cute!!