Thursday, October 7, 2010

*Sneaking back in*

So, yes, I've been away on an unplanned respite from blogging. A lot has happened in the last four or five months; more than I can write about! There was the night I was bitten by a street dog, and the subsequent round of rabies shots. (That made me so sick.) Then something wonderful: my parents' visit! They stayed with us for a week or two, and we went to Peten for the first time to see the Tikal ruins. Then more sickness, a brief hospital stay and a seizure. I'm just thankful that the Lord carries us through these things, and draws us closer to Him. Isn't that what life is all about? Learning to walk with Him, and also encouraging others to walk with Him.

..There are so many things He has taught me that I want to share. In good time! For now, I'll just say I am glad to be back in Blogland.

8 comments:

Mrs. White said...

How wonderful to read a visit from you!!

Blessings
Mrs. White

Randy said...

Sister Tammy ,

It is good to see you back. Sorry that you had to go though so much, praise the Lord that you are doing good now. If we never had anything happen to us in life but good I don't believe we would be brought closer to the Lord. The fire makes us depend on the Lord more and draws us closer. You are always in our prayers.

Brother Randy

Tori Leslie said...

Yea, I'm so happy!!! Now If I could just get a little more regular with my posts. :0]
Sorry to hear about all the chaos lately there. I can relate, I also did the seizure thing, he we're seizure sisters!!!
Looking forward to some of the stories!

Elizabeth said...

So glad to see a post here. :D

Hope that all is well with your brood. I'll also be praying that the seizure is an isolated thing. Can't wait to hear what's been going on in Guatemala!

Pamela Cassada said...

Great to see you blogging again!
Blessings,
Pam

Tammy said...

Glad to have you back. Hope your health is all better now. Looking forward to your next posts and thoughts.

Amy said...

I am so glad that you are back! I had been wondering about how you were doing. I pray that the Lord will continue to be with you and that no more illness will befall you.

I hope you have a blessed day!

~Amy

DariLolis said...

I have missed you so much, Tammy. Lots of things have happened to our family for the glory of our Lord. I will let you know later.

Love you so much in our wonderful Savior:
Lolita.