Friday, November 13, 2009

Where oh Where has Tammy been??

At Vacation Bible School, of course! I know, all of you in the States have VBS during the summer months. We have it in November/December because the children here get their big break from school at this time of the year.

It has been a fast and furious week. VBS always goes by so quickly, and it's always a great time for serving others and building up our team of believers in the church. This week was no exception! I plan to blog about it and post several pictures, but that will happen at The Daniel Coates Family blog, our other blog which has been sadly neglected.

Meanwhile, I have much catching up to do here at home (speaking of neglected, lol), which I will certainly get to right after my nap. :o)

I'm glad to be back in Blogland!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see that you are doing well over there. I've been praying for your safe delivery and for baby's health.

VBS is fun, fun, fun!!

Tammy said...

Glad you're back. Missed you.