Thursday, December 3, 2009

Living what I believe..

"Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all." I Timothy 4:15

Do I really believe all that I say I believe? Am I wholly given over to the tenets of sound doctrine? Do I meditate on these things, and allow the Holy Spirit to guide me in truth?

Lord, I want to ponder the truths in Thy Word; meditate upon them; give myself wholly to them; profit from them! Let me not be a believer in name only, but a true Believer, a disciple of Jesus, who walks in Your ways.

4 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

Refreshing

Simply Shelley said...

My desire completely....thanks for the beautifully spoken word....blessings

Tammy said...

Amen Sister! Well said. I want to believe the Bible wholly and surrender to His will every moment of the day and I know that sometimes I don't.

Tori Leslie said...

Amen Tammy, that's beautiful!