Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Big News!

Oh, did I mention that we had a baby? Ha ha!

It occurred to me today that not everyone who reads This Pilgrimage follows my other blog, where I posted our big news!


Jeannette Abigail was born in our home in San Juan, Guatemala, on December 22, 2009. She weighed 10 lbs, and measured 21.5 inches long. I posted about her birth at my blog Curiously Wrought, if you are interested in reading about a quick, no-nonsense birth. This baby did not dilly-dally! :o)

She's healthy. She's beautiful. She lights up our home. Praising the Lord for this precious little gift!

8 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh wow Tammy, what a wonderful New Year present.
Congrats!

Simply Shelley said...

She is a beauty....what a Christmas blessing indeed.....God bless....Wishing you and yours a most blessed New Year.....

sarah said...

God bless you and your new little one.
:-)

Tammy said...

Wow! Is that the biggest baby yet? You are Wonder Woman! I know all births were at home and with no pain killers at one time but I cannot imagine that! My son was only 6 lbs 9 oz and I had to have a C-section. I had a broken pelvic bone from a car wreck and my bones are crooked tho. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Many congratulations to you and thanksgiving to God. She is beautiful! Good job. I enjoyed reading about the birth.

Nina in Portugal said...

She's a beautiful, big baby girl!

Congrats!!

Thankful that both baby and Mom are doing well.

Happy New Year!

Kevin Kuybus said...

She is awesome and very beautiful. She is a great new year gift

Diane Shiffer said...

Oh my gracious.. I jut realized I had never posted my warm wishes and thoughts for this new little princess! Blessings to you all- and ten pounds! What a nice big healthy she is♥