Thursday, April 15, 2010

death.

Yesterday as we got ready to go to our midweek church meeting, I never imagined how the evening would turn out. I never imagined I would be holding and crying with a mother as she mourns the loss of her young daughter. Never thought I would find myself consoling my daughters over the loss of their friend. Life is so very fragile, and only God knows how much time each of us have in this world. I want to write about it, but words fail me now. I ache for her mother, Ruth, and pray for her constantly.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will be praying for you and the family.
Love & Prayers
Carrie

Elizabeth said...

praying, my friend.

Tammy said...

Oh Tammy So sorry to hear your sad news. Was the girl sick? I mean was it at all expected? I'll be praying for you and her family.

Randy said...

Tammy we will keep this in prayer before the Lord. Loosing one we care for and love is never a easy thing. But God is always there with open arms.

Bro Randy

Tori Leslie said...

Oh I'm so sorry Tammy. I know God will give you the words to console her and the girls.
Praying for ya!

HereinisLOVE said...

I will be praying for you're friends and your family.

Jael said...

This is so hard. I remember going to the funeral of five siblings 12 and under who had been killed in a car crash and it was just heartbreaking, especially to see all their little friends so sad. I'll be praying for you, your girls, and the mother as well.

Bro. Daniel said...

It was an accident...Alejandra (12 years old) was out on the roof where they rent an apartment and she was too close to the High Voltage line and was killed. I was the second one reach her. Please continue to pray for the family...