Monday, February 1, 2010

Life with a new baby

Wow, it's February already, and our new baby is six weeks old. Time flies! (It's cliche, but it's so true!) And though I know the time was filled with valuable things like loving and caring for a newborn and making adjustments as a family, it almost feels as though January is missing from my life (just as it's missing from my blog, ha ha).

Recovery seems to be taking longer this time. I've learned that is so for two reasons: she was big, and she came quickly!

So anyhow.. I'm still here! Just wanted to reassure my readers. All two of them. ;o)

4 comments:

Migennes said...

I am sure there are more than two of us! It is nice to "see" you, though. :)

Diane Shiffer said...

"all two of them..."

Tammy, you are so cute☺ How well I remember my babies' newborn periods... on the one hand the hours and days seem to move so slowly, but on the other they're over before you know it. Enjoy these wonderful times with your sweet babe♥

Unknown said...

Just to let you know there are more than two readers---have missed your insightful comments.

Unknown said...

Beautiful little angel!! Congratulations!!