Wednesday, February 18, 2009

J.B.'s three!

Yesterday we celebrated John Benjamin's birthday with a family party.




He was excited about eating a "wormy" cake!




His big sisters helped me make the cake. These little guys were fun...




J.B.'s big present...


Three things that I love about my little man:

1) He plays sweetly with his siblings, especially baby brother.

2) He loves to sing hymns. (And it's so cute to hear him sing in Spanish!)

3) He is so very cuddly! (I know this might not last forever. *sigh* )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY! I'm so glad God gave you to us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your little!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts today and found your articles very interesting. Thank you for sharing your heart.
~Mrs.Cuddles