Saturday, March 14, 2009

Closing Another Week

For the most part, I am glad this week is over! My sweet hubby and oldest son were out of town Monday through Friday, and they were sorely missed. I have been nursing a Monster Cold since Sunday night -- the pressure in my head and my lethargy reminded me of when I had Hepatitis A. (Not a happy memory.)

...But now our family is back together again, and I am so thankful. Daniel enjoyed a great Pastor's Conference, and came away with some great truths about music that glorifies God (and what doesn't). I can hardly wait to read his notes.

I totally missed posting a Food on Fridays, since I was getting ready for Daniel's arrival. Once he got home we then took a quick trip to the coast to run an errand and make a visit!

To be honest, I woke up this morning uncertain about what day it was. I lay there before getting up, praising the Lord for this glorious new day, the Lord's Day! And looking forward to church later on... Then I realized, it's only Saturday.

Oh, well. This is the day which the LORD hath made! We will rejoice and be glad in it. :o)

Have a blessed Lord's Day, and I will "see" you on Monday.

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

So glad that your men made it home safely.
Have a great Lord's day.

Tammy said...

Glad you are all together again and that you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!

-FringeGirl

Bro. Daniel said...

Tammy I am glad you are better now too! And I am glad to be home again with my Family! Sorry I forgot my laptop in the Brother's trooper, but we sure did have a good time at Hna. Maria's on the coast.

your DH