Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy, busy

I know, I know, your life is busy too! But that's my excuse for not posting in a week. Indulge me? :o)

We have been making preparations for the first Sunday meeting of the Iglesia Bautista La Esperanza on the 22nd. That's this Sunday. Woo-hoo!! Chairs and other furnishings are in place, and Daniel and Pastor Oto are building a wooden pulpit. Songbooks are being printed up, and I'm making up some visitor information cards to help us in our visitation. I still need to sew some curtains for two windows, as well as a couple of table runners.

It's all so exciting! It feels almost like preparing for the arrival of a new babe.

In the midst of this, we are also helping a church in Xela on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights while their missionary is in the States this month. And we continue our regular activities in the church here in San Juan on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I told you we were busy! But there's nothing else in the world we'd rather be doing. Pray for the new work!

1 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Tammy, I'm so excited for you guys. Sounds pretty special. Good thing your a Jill of all trades!

We are also getting ready to start a new work. We have the building but we still have some work to do, a lot actually.

Praying for the meeting!